Your Support is Music to Our Ears….
Donations go directly to support the Mission and Purposes of the Foundation.
PayPal.Me/spiritofharmony, or click on the button below, or text HARMONY to 77948:
The Spirit of Harmony Foundation is incorporated as a not-for-profit charitable organization
The Foundation has been granted 501(c)(3) status with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (FEIN: 46-4000828). All donations are fully tax-deductible (USA).
The Spirit of Harmony welcomes:
- One-time contributions
- Monthly scheduled/repeating contributions
- If your employer has a Matching Gifts program, please consider amplifying your donation by adding us to the program
- For gifts of stock or to include the Spirit of Harmony Foundation in your estate plans, please send us an email.
- Do you have an interest in developing an individual fundraiser for the Foundation? If so, please click here.
“In honor of…” or “In memory of…” Donations
We are deeply grateful when our supporters choose to memorialize or honor their friends and loved ones with a donation to the Spirit of Harmony Foundation to support music education! You are ALWAYS welcome to send us a note with your contribution if you want the contribution to be in honor of someone, to commemorate a special day or event, or in memory– just let us know.
- If you would like to set up a particular fund, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you make a donation and would like us to send an acknowledgement note to the person you are honoring, please send your specific instructions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Checks may be made payable to:
Spirit of Harmony Foundation
3536 N. Wilton Avenue
Chicago, IL 60657-1709